With over 30 years of sales, business development, marketing, teaching/training and technical experience in the commercial, government, consumer vertical markets, Flush-IT was started with the spirit of solving today's consumer's digital problems. Helping consumers save money by dropping their cable and/or landline, upgrading computers and improving their wi-fi networks, smartphone integration all the while offering more cost effective and efficient alternatives.
- Team/Technical lead on a $30 million project win with the FBI.
- Project manager on a cross functional team that won a sole-source BPA with the Department of State.
- Global Account Manager who executed and provided technical support to over 50 State & Local and federal contracts across the country for wireless service contracts involving multiple teaming and channel partners.
- Account Manager in large metropolitan airport authority contract win. Authored winning 90 page RFP response and submittal.
- Manager of the year at ATT Wireless, marketing campaigns have been featured in many company national publications & newsletters.
- Radio Shack 0375 District Store Manager of the Year
- Technical Support/Program management of Pentagon/Washington Headquarters Wireless/computing contracts
- President/Founder of LAD Communications & Technology LLC, a full service training and IT consulting company.
- DCJS Certified (Department of Justice - electronic security)
- Dept. of Defense Secret Clearance
- Radio Shack Management Training program
- Hewlett Packard University certified & trained (desktop/network)
- Sonitrol Security University trained & certified (security system design)
- AT&T Wireless Management Training Program
- CompTIA A+ certification through FCPS ELearnIT program